Time: 12:30 PM UTC | Sep 18
Project name: Kite Sync
Host: Andrew from BSC Army
Guest speakers: @kitechef
Segment 1: Introduction
Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
Segment 3: Live Q&A
Andrew: We will start this AMA session with the representative of a great name Kite Sync in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity.
Welcome to our guest @kitechef – Founder of Kite Sync. How do you feel today?
@kitechef: Hello! I’m good, nice to be here. Let’s start the AMA
Andrew: Yes, that’s @kitechef ladies and gentlemen. By the way I’m Andrew – AMA Host.
I will tell you the rules of today’s AMA. We will have a total of 3 separate segments.
Segment 1: Introduction
Segment 2: Questions from BSC Army
Segment 3: Live Q&A
You must follow the following channels in order to participate in AMA:
👉Join: Telegram (https://t.me/bscarmyofficial)
👉Join: Telegram (https://t.me/kitesync)
👉Follow: Twitter (https://twitter.com/BARMY_Official)
👉Follow: Twitter (https://twitter.com/Kite_sync)
For each question you choose, you could answer by replying to their question. Have you got it? @kitechef
@kitechef: Yes, I got it!
Andrew: So, let’s start!
@kitechef: I’m personally the owner of Kite Sync, I manage this whole Kite Sync project and ecosystem. In the past, I have worked as a project manager in multiple startups.
Kite Sync is a community based DAO that is functioned through the DeFi and NFT system to enable a variety of functions and services including staking, farming, governance, NFT staking, etc. Our agenda or consensus is to provide staking, farming, exclusive NFTs and governance platforms as service and utility to other blockchain based projects.
@kitechef: I’m personally the core team member / owner with 4 developers, a designer, a legal advisor and a marketing manager working with us. We have a packed experienced team
3. The investors will be considering what is Kite Sync’s revenue model and why they should invest in your project? What makes your project become attractive to them?
@kitechef: We have a whole incentive based model, where users earn at every point like we have NFT launchpad then IDO launchpad, users hold and invest in our token to earn more reward, we will have regular buybacks and burn with our yield optimizer and major revenue
Andrew: So, we will move to the next segment now
4. Strategic partner and backers is a key CRITERIA which investors look at a project to decide whether or not they will invest in. Who are they of Kite Sync?
@kitechef: We don’t have many strategic investors. Instead we trust launchpads like hoppy and build a community base rather than a single whale holding huge tokens, we trust a community with no whale or with main holders. Hoppy is one of our strategic and early partner
Andrew: This is such a great name!
@kitechef: Use cases of our token :
– utility token for staking platform
– utility token for yield optimizer
– users can hold it to participate in our NFT and Ido sales
– it gives users a voting right in our decentralised governance platform
This is our detailed tokenomics.
Andrew: Great, so let’s move to the next question.
6. Marketing is always seen as a big problem in every project. So what is your plan to implement it to make your project become more popular?
@kitechef: We have an experienced marketing manager, marketing has always been our priority. It is a community based project with community being the main part of it, we incentive community to get more and more marketing, we are recently giving away free NFTs too for that.
7. Could you please provide some information about the Kite Sync Roadmap and what are you planning to do in the last quarter of 2021?
@kitechef: Right now we have our yield optimizer launch in the next 24 hrs, followed by staking platform, NFT & IdO launchpad.
In the last quarter we will launch our NFT staking platform and we will be moving to multiple chains too like eth, matic, kcc or solana.
Andrew: Here is the last question of segment 2.
@kitechef: We have been doing NFT giveaways, multiple giveaways, getting more influencers on board and most importantly we are regularly giving incentives to holders and taking community feedback.
Meanwhile we are even doing AMAs like this obviously to get more user base only, we have multiple region based communities too.
Andrew: Let’s move to the last segment of our AMA today.
9. Tell us a little bit about security? Have you done an audit of the platform? Are smart contracts error-free? What are the test results?
@kitechef: Yes our smart contracts are error free, we are being audited by multiple auditors, paledin and solid group. Solid group shall be sharing the certificate before our listing today.
Our whole platform including token contract, yield optimizer have no any errors and we have worked with auditors to insure top notch security
10. NFT is getting more popular nowadays. It looks like NFT has a bright future. So do you guys have any plan to include NFT to your project?
@kitechef: We already have a nft launchpad and nft staking platform in our ecosystem. Users can hold our tokens to participate in NFT sales. These NFTs can further be staked for more kite tokens and rewards. This is one of the key feature of our ecosystem
@kitechef: Yes we have a governance platform to do this, holders can vote, suggest features and give feedback on our governance platform. More the token you hold, the higher your governance weightage will be.
It is totally decentralised & transparent governance.
12. Where can I buy your tokens now, what are your current contracts and how can I buy them and what are the benefits?
@kitechef: We will be listed on pancake swap today at 1630 Utc, at that time you may buy our token, we will share the contract address at around the time of listing. Benefits of holding kite token-
– you can participate in exclusive NFT and Ido sales
– you can stake or farm them to earn rewards.
– you can use a decentralised governance platform.
– we will have regular buybacks and burn so this will attract new investors and value may go up with this too
13. Do you also plan to have languages from around the world for your users to make a better understanding of your project?
@kitechef: Yes we are targeting multiple regions. We have a separate Chinese community, we plan to have multiple region based communities like from Indonesia, India, turkey, Japan and much more.
Andrew: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know.
We will make a list of winners. Please DM @AriBarmy to provide the information after our official announcement.
@kitechef: if anyone has further questions please join https://t.me/kitesync and feel free to ask your questions. To know more about us visit Kitesync.jo
It was really nice to be here for the AMA
Andrew: It is the end of our Telegram AMA today. Thank you @kitechef for joining us today.
Up to now, Kite Sync has had outstanding growth with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
BSC Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.