Time: 1pm UTC, Oct 25th
Project name: Manager Pro
Host: Reginald from BSC Army
Guest speakers: John Gavin | Marketing Lead
Segment 1: Introduction
Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
Segment 3: Live Q&A
Reginald: We will start this AMA session with Manager Pro in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity. You must follow the following channels in order to participate in AMA:
Join Manager Pro Telegram (https://t.me/managerpro1)
Join BSC Army Telegram (https://t.me/bscarmychannel)
Follow Manager Pro Twitter(https://twitter.com/manager_pro1)
Follow BSC Army Twitter(https://twitter.com/BARMY_Official)
Welcome John Gavin – Marketing Lead from Manager Pro. How do you feel today?
John Gavin: Thank you buddy.
Am fine today.
What about you?
Greetings to everyone in this community
Am super excited to be here
Reginald: I feel so good
Yes, that’s John Gavin – Marketing Lead from Manager Pro ladies and gentlemen. By the way I’m Reginald – the AMA Host. 😁
Before we start, I will tell you the rules of today’s AMA. We will have a total of 15 questions and are divided into 3 separate segments.
🔸Segment 1: Introduction (5 questions)
🔸Segment 2: Twitter questions (5 questions)
🔸Segment 3: Live Q&A (5 questions)
Please send a sticker or ‘Done ✅’ every time you finish your answer.
Have you got it? @john_gavin
John Gavin: Yes i did
Reginald: So, we will start now.
John Gavin: I am John Gavin
Marketing lead manager Pro.
Got over 4years marketing experience in this space.
The team is a fully doxxed team with LinkedIn details on the website.
Manager Pro is a decentralized NFT game with football fantasy and car racing games.
We aim to bring decentralization to football fantasy and NFT gaming. This is to curb the numerous issues with centralized sports
We are so happy to have a great community supporting the project. This has propelled the team to achieve more
At the moment both games are live on the website.
And playable by anyone.
You can play and earn
Reginald: Wow, I have to admit that is such an impressive introduction 👏
John Gavin: Thank you
John Gavin: We have Ike and Imran leading this team.
Ike is an experienced solidity dev same while imran is a smart contract expert
These are smart individuals
Am privileged to be on their team
Reginald: Cool. I believe you and your team will go far in the future
3. What is the most unique feature of …. marketplace comparing to other famous NFT Marketplace currently?
John Gavin: Well our marketplace has not been fully developed to what qe have in mind.
We still have more upgrades to add to the marketplace
In v2 all asset owners will be able to trade their assets.
Gamers can buy cars and sell them at any value they decide.
The prices are not fixed for the racing game
Football fantasy is a big hit already.
We will be integrated more exciting features to ours.
Salah performed extremely well yeaterday. Had him on my team
You can acquire players for a low amount and trade them higher as performance increases.
The marketplace is all encompassing …..
Reginald: Yes, i feel very excited 😄
John Gavin: The $Mpro token will be used as the in-game currency on the platform
All transactions will be done with her.
You can also stake tokens, bet on races and earn rewards with her
The tokenomics is well detailed on the website with team and marketing tokens still locked.✅
5. Marketing is always seen as a big problem of every project. So what is your plan to implement your marketing strategy make your project become more popular?
John Gavin: At the moment we have got lots of offers for marketing and we are looking to implement a lot.
We will be securing a deal on the launch of v2 early next month with a very crypto popular youtuber.
I will love to keep his name in the bags till the deal is completed.
We are also in talks for more promotions on dextools and poocoin using their ads.
We will Continuously hold Amas in top communities
Bsc news is next after here.
Reginald: Cool, so I will move to the next segment now.
Reginald: We have chosen 5 best questions from our audience from Twitter
John Gavin: Yes
We will be integrating more chains from January 2021
Fantom and solana are next up
7. Today there are more traditional gamers compared to blockchain gamers. How does Manager Pro1 bridge this gap to attract more Traditional Gamers to try new blockchain Games? Do you have plans for adoption? And are there plans for global expansion? @zardots
John Gavin: Everyone wants to earn more and more money.
We are utilizing the play to earn model to bring in more gamers.
Reginald: Let’s move to the next question
8. I am a game player, so I pay great attention to the experience of the game. Can you tell me some rules about your games? Will I be able to play with other players and will there be a tournament mode ? @Greyhair_08
John Gavin: We have the pvp mode where you can play with your friends.
We also have the single mode.
Each player can play against the AI.
We have already scheduled the first tournament
It will be holding on the 27th
In game photos from the game.
Reginald: Cool. I’m looking forward to it!
9. Can you give list 1-3 killer features of this project that makes it ahead of its competitors? What is the competitive advantage your project has that you feel most confident about? @Shekhfo50636344
John Gavin: We have the car rentals.
You can rent your cars to other gamers on the platform and earn money.
We also have charging stations.
These are sources of passive income for investors and gamers.
With over 5000 gamers on the platform
Owners of in-game businesses are sure to earn handsomely
Here is the last question of segment 2
10. What is the role of tokens in the ecosystem? Where can people currently buy it? What is the functions of the tokens? @Meelugo
John Gavin: The token can be purchased on pancakeswap.
Tokens will serve as the in-game currency
Reginald: So, now, we will move to the last segment of our AMA today.
11. Hello mr. @john_gavin. Do you have any plan for burning tokens in the future to reduce the supply of the token and increase its investment attractiveness? Thank You @maindratagustinus
John Gavin: Yes
50% of tokens used for in game purchased are burnt
12. Do you have any NFT plans and its integration ahead in the roadmap? Also do you have any passive income options and incentivization reward for a long term hoder? @Wendell_haskell
John Gavin: We have lots if plans for long-term holders
At the moment 20k token holders are entitled to enjoy freebies from the team.
We have distributed NFTs to eligible holders and they will earn 50% of all fees
More utilities will give NFTs power
13. Southeast Asia is a very vibrant market and there are many new platforms under development. So what do you think about Southeast Asia and do you have plans to grow there? @PhilVegasa44
John Gavin: We are currently tapped into the chinese market and have already a chinese, Turkish group
14. Do you guys feel satisfied by seeing your progresses and achievements till now, when you look back to the day when you have started this project? @TheMightyAnonym
John Gavin: Yes
The project is less than 3weeks old.
Still in its early days. Lots of potentials
15. Tell us a little bit about security? Have you done an audit of the platform? Are the smart contracts error-free? What are the test results? @DirkPollard
John Gavin: Yes we have been audited
Reginald: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know.
This is the end of our AMA today. 😊
Thank you for joining us, it is our pleasure to have you here today, @john_gavin
Do you have anything to tell to BSC Army community?
John Gavin: Thank you so much
Hold Mpro and get ready for the tournament.get your cars ready
Reginald: Thank you again for being here today. Have a nice day! 😁
Up to now, CactiClub has had outstanding growth with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
BSC Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.