Time: 12PM UTC | Oct 8th
Project name: Cacti Club
Host: Andrew from BSC Army
Guest speakers: Prickles – Project Leader
Segment 1: Introduction
Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
Segment 3: Live Q&A
Andrew: We will start this AMA session with Cacti Club in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity. You must follow the following channels in order to participate in AMA:
Join Cacti Club Telegram (https://t.me/cacticlubbsc )
Join BSC Army Telegram (https://t.me/bscarmychannel)
Follow Cacti Club Twitter(https://twitter.com/TheCactiClub)
Follow BSC Army Twitter(https://twitter.com/BARMY_Official)
Welcome Prickles – Project Lead of Cacti Club. How do you feel today?
@Prickles: Thanks for having me. We’re very excited for the next three days!
Andrew: the pleasure is ours
Andrew: Before we get into the main session, could you briefly introduce yourself?
Prickles: I am Prickles and am the project lead for Cacti Club. I have spent over a decade art directing commercials. While working on this project I’m also developing a television show.
Our AMA today will be divided into 3 main segments
Segment 1: Introduction (5 question)
Segment 2: Twitter Questions (5 questions)
Segment 3: Live Q&A (4 questions)
So, we will start now.
@Prickles: Of course
Cacti Club is an NFT project consisting of 9999 randomly generated 4k 3D renderings of CACTI. The idea is that humanity is on it’s last breath and in order to survive world leaders agree to send these anamorphic Cacti across the solar system to a planet where they can propagate. The Cacti NFTs will be central to playing our Cacti showdown PVP/P2E game. That is where our native CACTI token comes into play, it will be primarily used for players to wager against each other. Also the token will be used to buy upgrades on the gaming platform. We’re really excited for this whole thing to progress, we have a greenhouse in development where you can breed two first generation Cacti and get a new alien-inspired second generation Cacti.
Andrew: Cool, I always love the NFT project.
@Prickles: Our team is pretty large and involves people from all parts of the world. We have Peyote Pal who created all the visual assets for the NFTS as well the game, his background is animation at popular networks and social platforms. Think like, Adult Swim, Snapchat, Instagram whatever. Then there is Ms. Saguaro Grande who came up with the traits, rarities, and distribution, and she researches blockchain and its social impact as well its practical integration into society. Then we have a great dev team run by Majestic Sol that optimizes everything, writes our smart contracts, DAPPS and anything else a full stack dev team would do. Then we have our amazing copywriter, Prickly Pronos who composes all of our communications such as mediums, website copy and posts. Then there is an extensive marketing team that gets our name out there, along with our partners at Hoppy and some VCs that contribute a lot behind the scenes.
Andrew: We believe that with an experienced team, Cacti Club could go further and further in the future.
@Prickles: Yes! That is our plan
3. What are the most unique features of CactiClub that make your project become different to other similar projects?
@Prickles: I think our roadmap, especially our Cacti Showdown game which will bring a usecase to the NFTs as well our native token CACTI which will be used to wager in game as well purchase upgrades. You will also be able to stake your NFT to earn CACTI tokens while we are finishing up the game. Then there will be cacti breeding where the only way you get the second generation cacti is bytwo first generation Cacti NFTs and creating the new one.
I think theoretically the as a whole Cacti Club will make a lot of sense
@Prickles: There will be 210 million CACTI tokens ever. At launch no more than 50% will be in circulation due to vesting etc. The token is for opponents primarily to wager in our PVP Cacti Showdown game as well as purchase in game upgrades.
Starting mcap will be 119k about
and the cacti token once we mint out our NFTS on the 10th will be available to earn through staking the NFTs.
5. Strategic partner and backers is a key CRITERIA which investors look at a project to decide whether or not they will invest in. What are they?
@Prickles: We are working with HOPPY for our IDO launch today
We have partners with some great VCs who have been helping us. A very large chinese community actually
Once we mint out our NFTa, we’ve received confirmation that we will be one of the first to list alongside Pancakesquad on PancakeSwaps new NFT marketplace. Which will be significant, especially considering the 30k plus BNB they did in volume yesterday
for Pancakesquad alone
well expand our partnerships in short time as we become more established
Andrew: Great, so I will move to the next segment now.
Andrew: We have chosen 5 best questions from our audience from Twitter
6. Many projects promise a long-term plan, big mission and great success in future but never release any working product or revenue. What makes your project different from these projects? Could you share some big achievements that you get in 2021? @totominhchi
@Prickles: We will be releasing our game Cacti Showdown in 2021 and hopefully will have 2nd generation breeding ready by the end as well
And the game itself should bring more attention to the token as well the NFTs
7. Why choose the number 9999 for 3D NFT quantity? Something special with this number? It’s curious. @RJM_500
@Prickles: We admired Cryptopunks for their originality and liked their number
Andrew: Wow, we love them as well.
8. Gaming has become a popular pastime these days. Are there any games that help gamers?If this is the case, many gaming projects will not be able to continue. Do ‘CactiClub” have any special events planned to keep gamers active & engaged for longer periods of time? @Heartlesss98
@Prickles: Is this regarding sedentary lifestyles of gamers? Sorry if I misread this. I would say make sure everyone balances their lives, eats well, and exercises.
9. Tell us a little bit about security? Have you done an audit of the platform? Are smart contracts error-free? @IvanxolodXolod
@Prickles: There will be an audit that we release before our IDO with SOLID. We also will have built in bot protection for our launch on PCS tomorrow
Andrew: And here is the last question of segment 2.
10. As you know that in the present market situation many new coins are either dying or thriving for liquidity? How will you manage the liquidity problem? @Fernando50921
@Prickles: We are adding a good amount to liquidity and our main feature of our token is the small tax that adds to the liquidity.
Andrew: So, let’s move to the segment 3
1. Your project name seems to be very interesting. Does it have any story behind it? Can you share us with the inspiron for approaching this name?
@Prickles: The idea was that the world was almost uninhabitable, so these anamorphic cacti were created and sent across the solar system to lay claim and develop a future civilization on behalf of earth
2. Could you tell me a little bit about Your roadmap going forward? How do you plan onboarding users and gaining more adoption for Your project?
@Prickles: We will continue to market each milestone ahead of time and when we mint out our NFTs well get the Pancakeswap NFT Marketplace exposure which will be very significant
3. Many people want to learn about your project but they have problems with English, so do you plan to spread awareness about your project in different countries where English is not good? Do you have a Marketing strategy aimed at developing many different communities such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea, Iran, … about your project so that they can easily communicate and understand the Project.
@Prickles: We have a Chinese telegram and a large Chinese community that does a lot of communication for us. https://t.me/cacticlubchina
4. Revenue is an important aspect for all projects to survive and maintain the project/company. How have you been able to build a complete project and what is the way to generate profit/revenue of the token? What is the income model?
@Prickles: the CACTI NFTs will be required to play the game, so those fees, the platform fees to wager your CACTI tokens as well will bring revenue to the project.
Andrew: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know.
Thank you! It’s our pleasure with us today once again. Pickles.
We will make a list of winners and have an official announcement soon.
@Prickles: Thank you for having me!
Up to now, CactiClub has had outstanding growth with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
BSC Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.