Time: 1pm UTC, Dec 13th
Project name: CryptoDiceHero
Host: Reginald from BSC Army
Guest speakers: Janet | Marketing Manager
- Segment 1: Introduction
- Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
- Segment 3: Live Q&A
Reginald: We will start this AMA session with Manager Pro in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity. You must follow the following channels in order to participate in AMA:
- Join CryptoDiceHero Telegram
- Join BSC Army Telegram
- Follow CryptoDiceHero Twitter
- Follow BSC Army Twitter
Welcome Janet – Marketing Manager of CryptoDiceHero. How do you feel today?
Janet: Thank you buddy.
I’m fine today.
What about you? Greetings to everyone in this community, I am super excited to be here
Reginald: I feel so good
Yes, that’s Janet from CryptoDiceHero ladies and gentlemen. By the way I’m Reginald – the AMA Host. 😁
So, we will start now.
Segment 1: Introduction (5 questions)
1. Could you please introduce your project and your vision to us?
Janet: CryptoDiceHero is an extremely innovative game that combines the random fun of the game with the blockchain. The story of the game revolves around the player using the dice in his hand to control and combine powerful heroes to fight. Relying on the blockchain NFT technology, players can use their assets to participate in the battle to earn $HRO tokens. The assets owned by players are NFT minted in accordance with the ERP-721 standard and can be traded on a dedicated market.
Our vision is simple, to make leisure games for the largest coverage of people that range from all ages can easily pickup and yet find fun and as well as gaining rewards from winning.
Reginald: Wow, I have to admit that is such an impressive introduction 😁
2. Can you give us more details about your team and how do you work together?
Janet: We are a global team that members used to work in different reputable game companies. Our team members are from all over the world and every one of them is a loyal supporter of blockchain technology. We are always expanding our team, and we welcome all developers around the world who are dedicated to blockchain games to join us.
As everyone knows, one of the most important spirits of the blockchain is that it is distributed, and I believe our team is the practitioner of this spirit. Although we are all from different parts of the world, we have an efficient remote work collaboration process to ensure the progress of our game development. Due to the spread of Covid-19, it is hard for us to physically work together, but this does not slow down our game development progress. In the future, we will continually make every efforts to achieve the milestone goals. We will continue to expand our market team after the game launched, allowing more players to join our gaming community.
Reginald: Great. I believe you and your team will go far in the future
3. What are the services and products your project offers and what is the role of your token?
Janet: We have：
- Entertaining game with vast combination of strategies to play with.
- $HRO can purchase all the NFT equipments from the game.
- The NFTs and the CryptoHero Token($HRO) developed in the CryptoDiceHero can be used within our whole game ecosystem. We’ll NOT stop in just developing one game.
Reginald: Oh, sounds interesting. I’d love to know more
4. What is the most unique feature of CryptoDiceHero that make your project become different to other similar projects?
Janet: We merge the dice and dark soul to form the new Hero NFT, along with using blockchain technologies to randomize the chances of winning that is fair and open.
Out of all the P2E games, we have unique art style and exquisite game experience, and long operational goals for the whole ecosystem.
Reginald: Here is the last question of segment 1
5. What are the marketing strategies and programs you are planning to attract new users?
Janet: We focused more on the game development in our early stages, and we gradually realized the importance of marketing as we grow. In future there will be more marketing efforts. In addition to promote on social media like twitter, Youtube, and etc, we will strengthen the promotion of the community, reward more benefits to the community, and let the community generate cohesion and generate word of mouth marketing.
Reginald: We will move to the next segment now.
Segment 2: Twitter questions (5 questions)
Reginald: We have chosen 5 best questions from our audience from Twitter
6. What do you think about the boom of the NFT + DeFi association that is causing so much interest in the world? How does #CryptoDiceHero project take advantage of and exploit this reality? @cobeama
Janet: This is indeed a historical opportunity but also facing many challenges and uncertainties. What is permanent but change? All changes require early adapters and brave pioneers.
We, as well as every entrepreneur in the crypto industry are all at the crossroads of challenging the old ways. We are ready for all the criticism, doubt and uncertainties and we’ll keep on knocking that wall till we’ve gave all we have to break barriers and win. We have our unique characteristics, and we believe our innovations can be achieved one at a time.
7. These past few weeks, many NFT Games has been attacked by the Hackers leading the project being closed by the team. many investors from it has left nothing but pain. My question is How strong your security and if your project are being hacked, what will be your backup plan? @jasperjohnpine2
Janet: Security issues have always been an issue that we pay great attention to, and this is why we choose building Blockchain games. First of all, we believe that all centralized things are insecure. It is strange to hear that NFT Games were attacked. If there are some extreme cases, they must have been structured against the decentralized spirit of the blockchain. All of our important assets of our users are decentralized. As long as this principle is ensured, most hacker attacks can be resisted. Plus, we will perform offline management for the private keys of all core accounts, and encrypt important data that may be on transmitted on the network. There are technical personnel responsible for security in our team, and we will also open our arms to all experts in the field of encryption security and join us. We are confident with our current security measures.
Reginald: Let’s move to the next question from our Twitter audience.
8. For beginners or people who just know about crypto and participate, but they don’t know anything about this, how do you get them to understand this project? @HongNgu41064552
Janet: We are very good at making casual games. The characteristic of casual games is that it is easy for users to understand and play. “Come, we Let’s roll the dice to decide the outcome.” A dice is used in all sorts or games during our spare time at home. People will feel natural to play with it without much learning. What is cool about it is that with blockchain technology, all outcomes are random and fair.
Reginald: Cool. I’m looking forward to it!
9. COVID-19 has had a significant impact on the global economy, and the consequences for many globally recognised enterprises have been disastrous. How has Project enabled and retained commercial financing during this challenging financial period? @Susan13727847
Janet: Covid-19 has brought great obstacles to all projects, including us. Under this situation, our decision is to focus on the game itself, minimizing unnecessary expenditures and we don’t hype without getting any results done. When we have high-quality games and dedicated communities, investment institutions love solid project that maintains its progress with great quality during hard times with supporting community. We are operating fine with minimum expense and building solid progress.
Reginald: Here is the last question of segment 2
10. I think, Success of a project also depends on how large the community is. Do you have plans to spread awareness to both crypto users & non crypto users in the world? Especially non-English speaking countries that may be restricted from accessing your project?? @TridevPramanic1
Janet: Our game inspirations are all linked from life. We hope that the people who play our games are casual gamers find fun from all over the world. Casual games are easy to start for all. It has setups related to games people play in the real world and can relate to but also adding some innovations of our own to surprise and entertain them.
Imagine our vision: every day after get off work, players can play a few of our games at any time, whether in the subway or at home, and experience the joy of relaxation and the fun of the game without delaying or affecting you Normal life. This is our plan to move our games to non crypto users, because this is our original intention and mission for designing games, so that encrypted games can enter ordinary lives and ordinary users;
Currently we only support English speaking countries but in future we may develop multi language version to support all users. Hower, to play our game currently does not require too much level of English in its set up.
Reginald: So, now, we will move to the last segment of our AMA today.
Segment 3: Live Q&A (5 questions)
11. What’s your main focus right now, are you focused on the community or market/Exchange or the products? @trist990
Janet: Currently we focus on our product and gradually developing and managing our communities
12. Does your great project support staking program? If yes. how is your stake system work, what is the requirement for user if they want to stake in your platform? @keldakohl
Janet: We’ll have ways to stake your coin, there will be greater rewards for those to stake. Ones who stake will win tickets to special designed transcript where players get much greater bonuses if they play.
13. How do you plan to spread awareness about your project in different countries where English is not spoken well? @viebottoms
Janet: We have managed many communities from different non-English speaking countries where local admins can instruct them how to play our game.
14. Do you have tutorial videos so we can get to know your project more clearly or do you have a YouTube channel or something? can you share it with us?have a YouTube channel or something? can you share it with us? @Houston_12
Janet: We have Youtube channel and we’ll continuously upload our game videos and you can find instructions and links to it from our communities.
15. Many new projects make a good impression at first but are suddenly abandoned. My question is, how will you manage the project and the token to get a position in the market and become the best token in the crypto world? @hanne_met
Janet: Good things take time. We value quality over hyping about things that have not done.
Reginald: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know.
This is the end of our AMA today. 😊
Thank you for joining us, it is our pleasure to have you here today, @Janet_Cromwell
Do you have anything to tell to BSC Army community?
Janet: I am sorry for not being able to answer all the questions.
Thank you all for your time.
Reginald: There are many unanswered questions in today’s AMA. You can join Telegram group of CryptoDiceHero for more details
Thank you again for being here today. Have a nice day! 😁
Up to now, CryptoDiceHero has had outstanding growth with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
BSC Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.